Knowledgebase Associate Vacancy
· Help implement and communicate the Firm Knowledge Management (KM) strategy.
· Help bring efficiencies to the firm’s practice of law (help develop project management processes to improve the Group's ability to service its clients efficiently and in a cost-effective manner Legal Knowhow resources)
· Assist with the collection, drafting, maintenance and updating of the firm’s knowhow resources, with the ultimate goal of ensuring that knowhow materials is accessible to all lawyers within the firm.
· Assist with developing online client-facing and internal knowhow resources and collating content for such resources
· Contribute to the firm’s KM sites on the Firm's intranet and other online knowhow repositories, ensuring they are in line with Firm standards, structured in an accessible way and kept up to date
Qualifications and skills
· 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
· Excellent Arabic and English, both written and spoken.
· Good computer skills with Microsoft office and other relevant applications.
· Knowledge of Contract Express is a plus
· Graduates of Law Schools are preferable
For those interested, please apply on Humanresources@shalakany.com and mention the Job Vacancy in the subject.