- Arbitration & Litigation.
- McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, B.A. with Honours in Political Science and Economics, June 2008
- School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK, Bachelor of Law, June 2011
- European Masters in Law and Economics, June 2015 at:
- Bologna University, Bologna, Italy,
- Hamburg University, Hamburg, Germany,
- Indira Ghandi Institute for Development and Research, Mumbai, India,
Arabic and English
Adam is a registered New York attorney working in the SHALAKANY Dispute Resolution Department. Adam has extensive experience in international arbitration and dispute resolution, having practiced in both New York and Egypt
Adam is a disputes specialist, having worked as counsel and arbitrator. Trained in the Common Law and Civil Law legal systems Adam is experienced in high-value, complex and multi-jurisdictional disputes in the MENA region including Egypt, the U.A.E., Iraq and Sudan as well as investment tribunals.
Adam acts for Emaar in construction disputes in Egypt and Dubai. Adam advises Majid Al Futtaim Properties in their Egyptian disputes. In construction disputes Adam has acted/acts for the contractors, subcontractors and owners in disputes in the Middle East including: Egypt, Iraq, Sudan, Bahrain, the U.A.E. and Libya. The amounts in claim have ranged from a million to well over a billion dollars, Adam has also acted for investors in various Investor-State Disputes based on Treaty violations. Adam has acted on behalf of the owner in several hospitality disputes in Egypt in disputes between the hotel owner and the hotel operator.
Adam has several publications concerning arbitration in Egypt and the Middle East.