- Litigation – civil and commercial matters
- Intellectual Property
- White collar crime
- Manufacturing & heavy industry
Mahmoud joined the firm in 2004 and is currently a member of the firm’s litigation department. Mahmoud represents clients before the national Egyptian courts, as well as the trademark registration authority.
Mahmoud is an IP and tax litigation specialist.
Mahmoud had successfully secured an anti-dumping decision for his clients Suez Steel Co.
Mahmoud provides day to day legal advice to many multinational and Egyptian companies on various aspects of corporate, commercial, intellectual property, taxes, competition, and oil gas.
Mahmoud assisted in providing legal services to Emaar Misr for Development, Mondelez Egypt Foods, General Motors, Global Telecom Holding (previously Orascom), Damas Jewelry, Panasonic, Sleep High, Suez Steel Co and the American Agriculture Ministry.
Mahmoud provides legal advice on general contractual, tortious, and commercial matters.
- 2016, Diploma in Civil Law from Cairo University - Egypt
- 2013, Diploma in Intellectual Property from the World Intellectual Property Organization
- 2004, LLB Faculty of Law - Cairo University - Egypt
- 2000, LLB from Computer science - Helwan University – Egypt
Member of the Egyptian Bar Association (Appeal Level).
Arabic and English